Communication is a very important part of a hotels operation. After all, hospitality service is all about anticipating guest needs and responding to the requests immediately and promptly. Hotel staff are constantly pressed to respond to guest within a short period of time and it is this that results in customer delight and loyalty.
Whether it is communication between guest and staff, visa-versa, or just communication between hotel staff, a hospitality property need to handle this with utter most care, as good communication helps to run operations smoothly and efficiently. Ability to communicate effectively signifies quality of service and hotels are constantly looking for tools that can enhance the efficiency of their communication.
One solution offered by IDS NEXT to facilitate hotel communication is Fortune iAlert.
Features of Fortune iAlert
- Enables hotels to remind customers when requested, and alert staff instantly with guests make a request
- Promotes hotel services by sending targeted SMS alerts to guests and staff with predefined data from the hotels property management solution (PMS)
- Communicate wishes and special offers to hotel guests on their birthdays and anniversaries.
- Send messages automatically to pre-defined numbers based on business rules and events
- Alert hotel staff on upcoming events such as a VIP check-in
Fortune iAlert, is extremely simple to set up and use. The application generates consolidated reports on messages sent and read and further categorizes these messages under bookings, check-ins, complaints, room transfers and high bills.
iAlert makes hotel communication irrespective of size, smart and efficient.
iAlert has been developed by IDS NEXT, a hospitality technology solution provider, based in Bangalore. IDS NEXT has 25 year of experience in providing technology solutions to the hospitality industries and trusted by 3000 customers from 40 countries. Solutions provided by IDS NEXT are test and tried by hotels across the globe along with this they also provide 24/7 customer care.